Perosnal Information We Collect:
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including, but not limited to, information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
“Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
“Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
“Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you utilize a form or attempt to utilize a form through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including, but not limited to, your name, website URL, email address, company name, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Form Information.”
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the Form Information that we collect generally to contact people who willingly reached out through the Site (Additionally, we use this Form Information to:
Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide your information with 3rd parties
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing Your Personal Information:
- We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy services, stores, or assets. In such transactions, visitor information is usually one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that A-STAR MACHINES is acquired, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Credit card information will never be disclosed by A-STAR MACHINES and follow the conditions of use established by Visa, Mastercard, and PayPal.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
- FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do Not Track:
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you fill out a web form through the Site, we may maintain your Form Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org